Thank you for signing up for our event! We are looking forward to meeting you! If you have any questions please email us HikeItFlorida@outlook.com.
Try to refrain from posting questions on the Facebook page on the day of the event as we may not see them in time to get back to you.
**Just a reminder, park admission is not included in the guided hike fee. Prices are as follows: $4 per car for a single occupant or $6 per car for 2 – 8 occupants. Carpooling is encouraged.**
The park is located 9 miles East of I-75 on SR 72 (exit 205) and the park entrance is on the left. As an FYI, there are no food or gas establishments East of the interstate, everything is to the West.
We will be meeting in the parking area at the time listed on the Facebook Event just past the ranger station on the right. Please plan on arriving early or on time as the sun will be setting quickly.
Here is a suggested list of items to bring:
- Change of shoes for after the hike (in case of water on the trail)
- Drinking water in reusable bottle or hydration pack
- Sturdy hiking shoes
- Pocket flashlight or headlamp (kept in pocket, for emergency use only)
- Walking stick or hiking poles
- Bug spray recommended
- Please apply bug spray before you join the group
- Please silence and put away cell phones.
- Please, no flash photography.
Please contact us via cell phone or text message at (941) 539-1336 if you are running late.